We believe that the companies that perform best over time are those that build a social purpose into their operations that is as important as their economic purpose.
Ever since our establishment in 1994, we have sought to inculcate responsible entrepreneurship into our fabric by engaging, even though in a relatively modest way, in making a contribution to the benefit of society and the community in which we operate.
Over the years we have developed a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy Framework which encompasses four specific areas namely Our Environment, Our People, Our Communities and Our Customers.
We put our customers at the heart of what we do. We want our customers to trust us for life.
We do this by:
- Being frank, open and honest.
- Telling the truth and admitting mistakes.
- Communicating with and talking to customers regularly.
- Not just providing a service but an “EXPERIENCE”.
- Treating customers the way we would want to be treated.
- Being professional and seeking excellence in everything we do.
- Being consistent in everything we do.
- Always looking for ways to make it easier for a customer to do business with us.
- Always aiming to deliver the service commitments in our Customer Charter.
- Behaving ethically and responsibly.
We understand and are sensitive to the needs of our customers and deliver innovative value for money products and services to meet those needs. We deal with our customers honestly. Our customers know they can depend not only on our products and services, but also on our word and character.