The MSV Group Benefit Plan enables you to provide valuable financial protection and emotional support to your employees and their dependants by paying a tax-free lump sum on death, disability or on the diagnosis of a critical illness.
As an employer you appreciate the value of your employees and understand the importance of maintaining good employee relations. Providing free life insurance for your employees is one of the best ways to show that you care about them and about the welfare of their families.
- The death benefit will be paid as a tax-free lump sum to designated beneficiaries.
- The lump sum benefit can be used to maintain a family’s standard of living, help pay off any outstanding loans or help to secure a child’s future.
- Covered Employees have the option to include their spouses under the same Plan.
- Individual Member Certificates can be issued which may be pledged with banks and financial institutions as acceptable collateral against borrowings.
- Group Continuation Options: Existing members and members who leave a Group Benefit Plan issued by MSV Life p.l.c. can take out an individual life policy with MSV Life p.l.c. without medical evidence. Employees may opt to increase the amount of life cover offered by the employer subject to individual underwriting on the extra cover.