Everyone is living longer and the cost of providing State Pensions is increasing. It is widely acknowledged that individuals have to take responsibility for their own future wellbeing and save sensibly towards a financially secure and independent retirement.
MSV Life offers a range of individual and group retirement and pension schemes which can be tailored to suit most situations, including employer sponsored schemes or voluntary group schemes, with a variety of investment solutions.
THE MSV PERSONAL PENSION PLAN
The MSV Personal Pension Plan offers flexibility and investment choice, as well as the opportunity to receive a tax rebate equal to 15% of the amount you save each year.
- Start saving for retirement from just €40 a month.
- Apply for a tax rebate equal to 15% of the amount you save each year.
- Supplement your state pension when you retire to maintain your lifestyle when you stop working.
- If your circumstances change, you can change the amount you save, or take a break from saving altogether.
Under current legislation, you can start taking your personal pension between ages 50 and 75, at which time you can choose to receive up to 30% of the fund as a tax free lump sum, with the balance used to provide you with a regular income.
- The MSV Personal Pension Plan (Unit Linked) is a long term regular savings pension plan, offering you a choice of various unit linked investments.
- It allows you to save on a regular basis and to invest additional lump sums at any time in the future. The value of the Plan is linked to the value of the underlying investments of your choice.
- Contributions to the Plan qualify for a tax credit for those meeting the eligibility criteria below.