Have you saved up a wad of money over the years and contemplated on how you could put it to good use? Perhaps you’ve inherited a sum of money and you simply need some guidance on how to make that money grow efficiently over time. Now you see, that’s where we come in!
If you yearn to use that money wisely, your first thought may be to invest it. If so, then you are on the right track and we implore you to learn about the MAPFRE MSV Life Investment Bond. This may just be the worthwhile investment option you’ve been looking for! Without further ado, let’s delve right into it.
So, what is the MAPFRE MSV Life Investment Bond, exactly? It is a lump sum, unit-linked whole of life investment, whereby where one sum is invested in your choice of funds for a period of time.
In other words, if you’re the type of investor who steers away from the idea of putting all their eggs into one basket, then the Investment Bond is probably ideal for you! Having said this, the Investment Bond is suitable
for individuals who:
• Would like to maximise potential returns via exposure to different funds and asset classes, those of which are helmed by professional Fund Managers and worldwide Asset Management Companies such as Fidelity, Blackrock and Invesco;
• Are interested in choosing from a range of funds to match one's objectives.
• Need to save towards medium- to long-term goal(s);
• Would like easy access to their money by making one-off withdrawals;
If the above-mentioned points fit your investment requirements, we encourage you to stick around a little longer! It just so happens that the Investment Bond carries with it a variety of benefits for our clients. This product will provide you with:
• Very low entry fees;
• A choice of three different currencies to choose from, namely Euros (€), US Dollars ($) and British Sterling (£);
• The ability to switch investment funds at any point in time;
• The ability to switch up to 50% into the ‘With Profits Fund’ at any time;
• The ability to add one off contributions as desired at any point in time.
… All of this from an initial investment of just €/ US$/£3,000
Are you eager to start using your money wisely?
Click here to find out more about the MAPFRE MSV Life Investment Bond. Feel free to get in touch with us on either email@example.com or call +356 2590 9000.
MAPFRE MSV Life p.l.c. (C-15722) is authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) to carry on long-term business under the Insurance Business Act, Cap 403 of the Laws of Malta. MAPFRE MSV Life p.l.c. is regulated by the MFSA.
• If you decide to cash in your Plan early, charges may apply.
• What you might get back will depend on the investment performance and the bonuses we might add. The rate of future bonuses is not guaranteed and may change over the years.
• The value of your investment may go down as well as up and you may get back less than you originally invested.
• Changes in the rate of exchange of currencies may als