Your first thought may be to spend it. Of course, that’s always an option – and probably the most fun option too. However if truth be told, when you’re dealing with a lump sum of cash, it is undoubtedly better to invest it for the long run. When it comes down to allocating a significant amount of funds towards any investment plan, time is ultimately on the side of long-term investors.
So without further ado, let’s take a look at why the Single Premium Plan could be the investment plan you’ve been waiting for. Designed to provide you with both capital protection and attractive bonus rates, our Single Premium Plan allows your money to be invested in the MSV With Profits Fund. The latter is a time-tested, reliable and tax-efficient method of investment which involves the smoothing of your returns by spreading the profits over both great and mediocre years.
Here, our aim is:
• To provide you with an alternative investment option with the potential for medium- to long-term, tax-efficient capital growth.
• To pay a Death Benefit of 101% of the Plan value to you, your estate, or a designated beneficiary upon the death of the Person Covered before the Plan term expires.
• To grant you access to your money by making one-off withdrawals or regular annual withdrawals.
As such, your commitment would be:
• To invest a minimum lump sum of €5,000, with the option of being able to make additional top-ups at any time No Top Ups can be made in the final year of the Plan’.
• To determine the duration of the Plan upon your first investment, subject to a minimum of 5 years.
Having said that, we hope you come to the conclusion that investing your cash sooner than later is a very viable option, especially since you are likely to lose more money (in missed growth) if you don’t.
Ready to begin? If so, then look no further.
Head on over to our website for more info on the Single Premium Plan.
MAPFRE MSV Life p.l.c. (C-15722) is authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) to carry on long-term business under the Insurance Business Act, Cap 403 of the Laws of Malta. MAPFRE MSV Life p.l.c. is regulated by the MFSA.