The Whole of Life Plan has been designed to help you protect your family from the financial costs when you die, such as funeral expenses, taxes and other duties. It can also be used to help maintain your family’s lifestyle or simply to leave as a legacy.
The Whole of Life Plan provides a tax free lump sum on your death whenever that may happen.
- The Plan only pays on death and you cannot get back the premiums you have paid.
- Depending on how long the plan lasts, your total premiums may be more than the life insurance payable on death.
- If you do not truthfully provide all the information we ask for, we might not pay the lump sum on your death.
- If you stop paying the premiums your cover would stop 30 days after the payment was missed.
- Your circumstances may change, affecting your ability to continue paying the premiums.