Start saving for your retirement in a Personal Pension Plan which offers you secure growth and a tax rebate equal to 25% of the amount you save each year.
- Start saving for your retirement from just €40 a month.
- You can apply for a tax rebate equal to 25% of the amount you save each year, up to a maximum permitted by legislation.
- Supplement your state pension when you retire to maintain your lifestyle when you stop working.
- If your circumstances change, you can change the amount you save, or take a break from saving altogether.
Current legislation states that you will be able to start taking your benefits when you are between the ages of 61 and 70 (or any other age specified in S.L. 123.163 under the Income Tax Act, or any Regulations substituting this legislation). At which time you can choose to receive up to 30% of the fund as a tax free lump sum, with the balance used to provide you with a regular income.
Tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances. Tax legislation & the amount of rebate may change in the future. MAPFRE MSV Life p.l.c. (C-15722) is authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) to carry on long term business under the Insurance Business Act, Cap 403 of the Laws of Malta. MAPFRE MSV Life p.l.c. is regulated by the MFSA.
- The Personal Pension Plan (With Profits) is a long term regular savings pension plan investing in the With Profits Fund.
- It allows you to save on a regular basis and to invest additional lump sums at any time in the future.
- Contributions to the Plan qualify for a tax credit for those meeting the necessary eligibility criteria below.