Start saving for your retirement in a Personal Pension Plan which offers you secure growth and a tax rebate equal to 15% of the amount you save each year.
- Start saving for your retirement from just €40 a month.
- You can apply for a tax rebate equal to 15% of the amount you save each year, up to a maximum permitted by legislation.
- Supplement your state pension when you retire to maintain your lifestyle when you stop working.
- If your circumstances change, you can change the amount you save, or take a break from saving altogether.
Under current legislation, you can start taking your personal pension between ages 50 and 75, at which time you can choose to receive up to 30% of the fund as a tax free lump sum, with the balance used to provide you with a regular income.
- The Personal Pension Plan (With Profits) is a long term regular savings pension plan investing in the With Profits Fund.
- It allows you to save on a regular basis and to invest additional lump sums at any time in the future.
- Contributions to the Plan qualify for a tax credit for those meeting the necessary eligibility criteria below.