Start saving for your retirement in a Personal Pension Plan which offers you secure growth and a tax rebate equal to 15% of the amount you save each year.
- Start saving for your retirement from just €40 a month.
- You can apply for a tax rebate equal to 15% of the amount you save each year, up to a maximum permitted by legislation.
- Supplement your state pension when you retire to maintain your lifestyle when you stop working.
- If your circumstances change, you can change the amount you save, or take a break from saving altogether.
Under current legislation, you can start taking your personal pension between ages 50 and 75, at which time you can choose to receive up to 30% of the fund as a tax free lump sum, with the balance used to provide you with a regular income.
- To build up a sum of money which will be used to provide a tax-free cash sum when you retire and a regular income for the rest of your life, in order to supplement the state pension.
- To help your retirement planning cope with changes in your personal and financial circumstances.
- To invest in the MAPFRE MSV Life With Profits Fund.
- To provide a cash sum to your wife, husband or dependant(s) should you die before retirement.