Start saving for your retirement in a Personal Pension Plan which offers you flexibility and investment choice, as well receiving a tax rebate equal to 15% of the amount you save each year.
- Start saving for your retirement from just €40 a month.
- You can apply for a tax rebate equal to 15% of the amount you save each year.
- Supplement your state pension when you retire to maintain your lifestyle when you stop working.
- If your circumstances change, you can change the amount you save, or take a break from saving altogether.
Under current legislation, you can start taking your personal pension between ages 50 and 75, at which time you can choose to receive up to 30% of the fund as a tax free lump sum, with the balance used to provide you with a regular income.
- The MSV Personal Pension Plan (Unit Linked) is a long term regular savings pension plan, offering you a choice of various investment funds.
- It allows you to save on a regular basis and to invest additional lump sums at any time in the future. The value of the Plan is linked to the value of the underlying investments of your choice.
- Contibutions to the Plan qualify for a tax credit for those meeting the necessary eligibility criteria below.