Start saving for your retirement in a Personal Pension Plan which offers you flexibility and investment choice, as well receiving a tax rebate equal to 15% of the amount you save each year.
- Start saving for your retirement from just €40 a month.
- You can apply for a tax rebate equal to 15% of the amount you save each year.
- Supplement your state pension when you retire to maintain your lifestyle when you stop working.
- If your circumstances change, you can change the amount you save, or take a break from saving altogether.
Under current legislation, you can start taking your personal pension between ages 50 and 75, at which time you can choose to receive up to 30% of the fund as a tax free lump sum, with the balance used to provide you with a regular income.
- The underlying investment funds, in which you can choose to invest your contributions, have different levels of risk.
- Past performance of funds is not necessarily a guide to future performance and the value of your Plan is not guaranteed.
- The value of funds and the currency in which they are denominated may go down as well as up and you may not get back your original investment.
- When you retire the fund value may be less than illustrated if:
- You stop contributing into the Plan, or reduce contributions.
- Investment performance is lower than illustrated.
- You take your benefits earlier than your selected retirement date.
- Tax rules change.
- Charges increase above those illustrated.