PUTTING YOU IN CONTROL - The MSV Unit Linked Savings Plan can help make your future more rewarding. You have complete independence and control to tailor the plan to suit your personal circumstances:
- Control - you decide how much to save, even opting to change the amount in the future. You also decide where to invest.
- Flexibility - you can increase or decrease your contributions, stop for up to 5 years, then start saving again.
- Freedom - no matter what your work or life circumstances might be, the MSV Unit Linked Savings Plan will continue to work for you because it is in your name and for your own benefit.
- Choice - Although the minimum term of the plan is 10 years, you are free to decide at what age you would like to access your plan’s benefits.
- Independence - the Plan is designed to pay you a lump sum to spend or invest as you wish.
- To build up a sum of money which is available as a lump sum.
- To help your financial future cope with changes in your personal and financial circumstances.
- To offer you a wide and flexible choice of where to invest your savings.
- To provide a cash sum to your wife, husband or dependant(s) should you die before taking benefits.