The MSV Maximum Investment Plan is a 10-year regular premium plan. The value of the Plan is linked to the value of underlying investment funds that you choose and you may link your investment under the Plan to one or more of the available funds. The Maximum Investment Plan is renewable every 10 years.
- What you get back will depend on the investment performance of the funds that you choose and our deductions. The value of your investments can go down as well as up. Changes in the rate of exchange of currencies may also affect the value of your investment.
- The Plan invests in a range of funds which have different levels of risk and you should choose the fund or portfolio of funds that matches your risk profile.
- You may get back less than the amounts shown on the illustration because capital growth could be lower than that shown in the illustration.
- Withdrawals from your Plan may be subject to tax.
- Inflation will reduce the value of any cash sum and this is something you should be aware of when considering what you may be able to buy with a cash sum in the future.